Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chocolates!

Yes! I am one of those chocolate addict...when I was younger though...But right now, I seldom get to taste of its sweetness.  But last Sunday, I eyed on this Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Bar on the stand in a department store.  I could not resist it so I asked hubby to buy it for me.  We went home and before I went to sleep I grabbed a few bites (4 squares) of it just to satisfy my cravings.  Too bad when I woke up the next morning, my throat hurt so much...And then I thought of what my MIL always tells my baby that if we eat chocolate especially at night we have to drink lots of water or gargle before we go to sleep or we might end up having a sore throat.  And she is right!  Until now, I am suffering from sore throat, cough and colds, with dizziness on the side.  Because of that I didn't get the chance to do my usual stuff online.  But, what can I do? I love chocolates....I just so love them....(and that 4 squares were the first and last I tasted them..my hubby forbid me to eat more..huhuhu...may be next time when I am well :-) )


Food for Thought:
        Chocolates come from ground roasted seeds of a fleshy fruit called Theobroma Cacao.  It has various forms depending on the kind of processing it undergoes like Cocoa, Bitter Chocolate, Breakfast Cocoa, Sweet Cocoa, Sweet Milk Cocoa and Instant Cocoa.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet weakness! Haha! Thanks for visiting my site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo tempting! I love chocolates too!

    ReplyDelete