Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jollibee Breakfast Meal

Our baby boy is always a fan of McDonald that is why when my hubby and I decided to try Jollibee's breakfast one Saturday morning we had a hard time convincing my son.  And after all the bribing and long talk, he finally agreed.  For our breakfast we had the Hotdog with Rice meal for my hubby and son and Corned beef with Rice for me. 



I love the taste and texture of their corned beef ever since because it is very Filipino style.  There are strands of beef which you can chew and is juicy too which really appeals to my taste.  On the other hand, my kiddo and hubby's hotdog meal is just like any other hotdog meal we can make at home.  By the way, this meal usually is paired with a sinangag (garlic fried rice) but we opted to have it plain since we aren't much of a fan of it.  Nevertheless, a meal shared by a complete family is all the matters regardless what the food is or how much the food cost.







Food for Thought: *Cured meats are the ones that are treated by a curing agent or solution and one of the examples of which is the corned beef.
**Having breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it gives us the energy to think well and to do all the tasks we have to accomplish on a day to day basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment