Monday, April 25, 2011

Sbarro's Spaghetti with Chicken Parmigiana

I was inspired when Whitney, the winner of the Master Chef America, cooked a chicken breast in seven minutes. That is why I am always looking for chicken dishes that might satisfy my palate. So, when we had a dinner last Saturday at Sbarro, I quickly ordered the Spaghetti (in tomato sauce) with Chicken Parmigiana. I know the taste of their spaghetti already but, I am yet to find out the Chicken Parmigiana. I will be biased in rating the spaghetti because I am a certified pasta lover more so, in tomato sauce. It certainly have my 100% approval, likewise the chicken, it doesn't have something special to look forward to. It was like a plain chicken with the tomato sauce, I didn't taste the Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese that is supposed to be there.  What I do like though was the bread as its partner sidings.  It was served hot, chewy and can fill up a hungry tummy in just one serving.  I partnered my meal with a Lemonade that tasted just right.


I will definitely dine again here since they have a more friendly and attentive and smart staffs ( even the dining manager assisted us ).  The ambiance is good, well lit and very relaxing with a good ventilation.  My family agreed that our experience here was much better than what we had at the Pizza Hut Bistro at Eastwood City.  The dining experience was worth our money and we finished our meal with all smile and a full tummy.   


So here is my verdict:

Taste -                 4 baskets
Price -                  5 baskets 
Presentation -   5 baskets
Serving -             5 baskets


Average Check - Php 200 per pax
Website: http://www.sbarro.ph



No comments:

Post a Comment